Now you can make a donation on-line! The donations are made with your credit card and are processed securely using PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to make a donation. Just click on the Donate button below to start the process.
If you are a member of the Council Bluffs Central Community of Christ, your on-line donation will be credited to your assigned contributor envelope number. As noted below, unless otherwise specified, contributions made on-line will be placed in the Operating Fund.
Detailed instructions to donate online:
- Click on the Donate button below. You will be taken to the Council Bluffs Central Community of Christ PayPal website. You may cancel the process simply by closing the window prior to the last step of the process or by clicking the “Return to Council Bluffs Central Community of Christ” link.
- Enter the amount of your donation at the top of the page and then click the Update Total button.
- Click Continue.
- If you have a PayPal account and want to use it, then use the Already have a PayPal Account form and follow the prompts.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account or just wish to use a credit card, fill in the payment form and then click the Review Donation and Continue button. Your credit card has NOT been charged yet at this point.
- Review your donation information. There is an Optional Comments link if you wish to type in any additional information regarding your donation. Unless otherwise specified in the comments, donations will be placed in the Operating Fund.
- When you are ready, click the Donate $$$ USD Now button. Your donation will now be processed.
Pre-Authorized Transfer (PAT)
The Pre-Authorized Transfer (PAT) option for contributions to Community of Christ provides a way to make regular monthly contributions to Council Bluffs Central and Local and World Mission Tithes through electronic fund transfers from your bank or financial institution. You determine the amount (minimum authorization amount is $25 per month) you want to contribute to each month.
For questions about Pre-Authorized Transfers, including obtaining and filling out a PAT authorization form, contact the congregational or mission center financial officer.
You can give to Community of Christ through the offering envelopes used during Sunday services at Council Bluffs Central congregation. If you would like to receive envelopes please contact Janie Summers at 712-328-3160.
Contribute through postal mail by sending your contributions to:
Community of Christ
Council Bluffs Central Congregation
140 W. Kanesville Blvd
Council Bluffs IA 51503-3047